Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
The Utility Department is responsible for the following key areas:
1. Manages pumping, sampling and testing of the water system
2. Handles water and sewer main repairs, including stop sewer assistance
3. Operations of the City's wastewater treatment plant
4. Manages industrial waste permits
5. Utility Billing
6. Meter installation, replacement and meter leak investigation
For water leaks or sewer stops, Report a Concern.
Note: The City of Terrell offers a $3.50 per month discount on both water and sewer bills on residential accounts for Senior Citizens 65 and older for their primary residence (ie, "homestead" exemption).