Am I eligible to apply?
  • To be eligible to apply, you must be an adult or an emancipated minor, and you must not be currently receiving assistance through the HCV voucher program. Please note if you owe a debt to Terrell Housing Department or any other public housing agency, you can still apply. However, that debt must be paid in full before you can be eligible to receive HCV assistance.
  • If you are unsure, you can still apply. Terrell Housing Department will review all applications to determine if you are eligible.

Show All Answers

1. Am I eligible to apply?
2. Am I eligible for housing assistance?
3. What are preferences?
4. What are the current income limits?
5. How do I update my information?
6. Do I need an email address to apply online?