We love our volunteers that serve us as:
- Regular Volunteers
- Student Volunteers (ages 14-17)
- Summer Reading Volunteers (ages 13-17)
- Wings Volunteers (Adult Literacy)
- Community Service Volunteers (court-mandated or educational requirements)
There are many ways to use your talents at the library:
- Customer Service at front desk
- Book Repair
- Processing new books
- Covering new books
- Craft preparation for youth programs
- Shelf maintenance
- Program assistance
- Special projects
How to Apply:
To apply, fill out this Volunteer Application and return to the library.
- All adult volunteers must pass a City required background check.
- Once cleared, new volunteers go through an orientation and a schedule is set.
- All training is provided and schedules are very flexible!
Come join us!