Get A Library Card
Hulsey Public Library is working hard to make sure that our community has access to online resources. We are currently offering Hulsey Public Library eCards* for those who do not already have a full-service library card.
To apply for a Hulsey Public Library eCard:
- Go to https://www.hulseypl.org/polaris/logon.aspx?header=1
- Click on “If you are not registered for library services, click or tap here to register now”
- Fill out and submit eCard registration
- You will receive an email within 72 hours of applying
*eCards only have access to Riter C. Hulsey Public Library ONLINE services.
Any Texas resident can get a library card by visiting the library to register.
- Valid photo ID and proof of address (if the address on the ID is not current)
- Legal guardians may sign for a minor 3 years old or older to get a card.
- New cards are usually mailed to patrons on the day of registration or the next (business) day.
- There is no charge for the first card. It will remain in effect as long as the cardholder remains in good standing with the library.
- A new cardholder may check out one item at the time of registration.
- Once the library card is received, there is no limit on the number of books or audiobooks patrons may check out at one time.
- DVDs/Blu-Ray are limited to five per card and adult New books are limited to three at a time.