Skip to content
Get A Library Card
Any Texas resident can get a library card by visiting the library to register.
- Valid photo ID and proof of address (if the address on the ID is not current)
- Legal guardians may sign for a minor 3 years old or older to get a card.
- New cards are usually mailed to patrons on the day of registration or the next (business) day.
- There is no charge for the first card. It will remain in effect as long as the cardholder remains in good standing with the library.
- A new cardholder may check out one item at the time of registration.
- Once the library card is received, there is no limit on the number of books or audiobooks patrons may check out at one time.
- DVDs/Blu-Ray are limited to five per card and adult New books are limited to three at a time.