Skip to content
- Make copies at the library for 10 ¢ each.
- Copies are in black and white ink only.
- You may make up to 25 copies per page of document. For those who require more than 25 copies per original page, a list of local copying and printing services is available at the library, please call us or stop by the library’s front desk to ask staff.
- Send scans to an email or USB flash drive for free.
- The cost to send a fax is a $1.00 per page.
- The cost to receive a fax at the library is $1.00 for the first page and .25¢ for each additional page.
- Our fax number is 972-551-6662