Thank you for your interest in doing business with the City of Terrell.
The City of Terrell does not pre-qualify vendors and only registers vendors who have been awarded a contract or bid or hired to provide goods or services.
- New Vendor Registration Form (PDF) - This form is required for vendors who will be providing goods or services to the City and are not already a registered vendor.
- W-9 (PDF) - This form is required for vendors who will be providing goods services to the City and are not already a registered vendor.
- Conflict of Interest Questionnaire Form - Chapter 176 of the Texas Local Government Code requires vendors who wish to conduct business or be considered for business with a city to file a "conflict of interest questionnaire." The Texas Ethics Commission (TEC) created the conflict-of-interest questionnaire (Form CIQ).
- Electronic Funds Transfer Enrollment Form (EFT) - In order to enroll in EFT, the vendor must request a form by emailing The City of Terrell requesting the form. You may also contact Juan Flores at 972-551-6600, ext. 1426
- Vendor Change Application (PDF) - This form is required if a vendor is already a registered vendor and needs to make changes to their vendor profile.
Once the applicable forms have been completed, vendors may send these documents via email to the City of Terrell, fax them to 972-551-, or mail to:
City of Terrell, Attention
P.O. Box 310
Terrell, Texas 75160.
Please expect up to 48 hours for processing.